Just forget the words and sing along

Friday, August 01, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make.

Chaos In A Box.com is going back online.

For those who haven't been keeping, Chaos In A Box.com is my real website. It's been down since Apirl when my laptop died on me. Here we are, 5 months later, and my laptop still isn't fixed. I just can't stand this anymore. I've got my parents' computer, I've spent the past few weeks hammering out a few columns. I just can't wait anymore.

However, most of the templates and stuff for formatting my columns for upload are still on my laptop. It'll take some time to reconstruct them from what I have uploaded. So, let the countdown begin: my first new column in 5 months will go up on Sunday, August 10.

Next issue...Return of the King, Baby!

No comments: