Just forget the words and sing along

Friday, September 19, 2003

That's it. I'm at my wits end. I got a call from Future Shop today. "Come pick up your laptop. It's fixed!"

I get it home, and this time, I only have it back for an hour before it breaks down again. And after all that fuss and paying $80 to get them to preserve the hard drive and all that. Gone again.

Again, I'm kicking myself. Instead of spending that hour doing things like re-loading Microsoft Office, I should have spent it backing up everything. But I didn't. I think it's all gone for good this time.

Damn. Damn damn damn. When I go back to Future Shop tomorrow, I'll be demanding to speak to the manager.

But, let's focus on the right now. I'm really depressed about all this. My parents are gone for the weekend. I'm all alone. So, if any of my friends are reading this, I sure could use a hug right now.

Next issue.......

No comments: