Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Here's where I usually announce that this week's column is up, and I direct you over to the main site to read it.

Funny thing this week....

There's no new column.

Well, see, it's like this. I had another enjoyable week of heavy labour around the house, which resulted in very little time in front of the computer. As the clock struck 10 this evening, I was faced with a choice. I could either write a crappy one at the last minute, like I'd been doing the past few weeks, or I could just skip a week.

I chose to skip a week.

See, as much as you hate reading crappy columns, I hate writing them. There's always this nagging voice in the back of my head telling me I can do better. And I know I can.

So, come back next week. I promise I'll spend a few hours this week writing a good one.


Today's useless fact from Wikipedia:

There is no special correlation between your birthstone and the month it represents. The whole concept of birthstones was a marketing gimmick concocted by jewelers as a way of personalizing jewellery.

BTW, my birthstone is ruby.

No comments: