Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Latest Targ's Up!

Argh!

I gotta get our of here! I gotta get out!

Don't get me wrong, I love living in my basement suite. It's cozy, it's private, and it's one of the last truly affordable rental properties in Athabasca. Only thing is, the house itself is a bit of a fixer-upper, and my landlord loves fixing-up.

Case in point: this Sunday afternoon. My idea of a quiet afternoon is lying on the couch, watching DVDs, and focusing all my energy on fighting this cold.

His idea of a quiet afternoon is laying his new hardwood floor. Just as I'm getting snug...BANG BANG BANG!! Another plank gets nailed down.

So I'll be getting out of the house this afternoon. Looks like a good day to drive down to Westlock and satisfy my cravings for KFC.

But before I go, I do have this week's episode of The Targ up!

This week, it's Episode 61: 10 Seconds at a Time, in which I complain about the landlord, give you an update on Indiana Jones 4, and celebrate the anniversary of the CD!

Listen here, and don't forget to look us up on iTunes!

No comments: