Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Latest Targ's Up!

Ah, I think today, I'll have a day in the city. I actually haven't done one in so long. Besides, this time next week I'm going to be on holidays, and I might be going some where where I need a swimsuit. Time to get a new one!

Plus, you know, ever since I got my new digital camera, I've been looking forward to taking some tacky tourist shots of West Edmonton Mall. I don't care what you say, I love the mall!

But, before I take off, I've got to take a minute to upload this week's episode of U62: The Targ. This week, I've got Episode 62: Request Show #2. As I was cleaning out my hard drive, I noticed two requested songs still lying around, and since I only play about 2 songs per show now, I figured it was time to do a second one!

Give it a listen!

And, don't forget, if you have a request that you'd like to hear on the eventual Request Show #3, just send that MP3 to requests@chaosinabox.com.

No comments: