Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Latest Targ's Up!


U62: The Targ -- My podcast


It's that time of year again! It's the season finale of U62: The Targ.

Something I started a few years ago that I decided to stick with, and that is every summer, usually the month of August, I take some time off from doing U62: The Targ. This gives me time to collect my thoughts, decided whether I want to take it in a new direction, or just give it up all together.

So, I've got for you Episode 3.40: The End...?, in which I ponder most of what I just outlined above, and give my thoughts on what just may be the next big social networking trend.

Enjoy the show, and I'll see you in September!

Click here to go download it!

Head here to subscribe in iTunes!




U62: The Targ on Facebook

No comments: