Just forget the words and sing along

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

When it comes to computers, I'm not as smart as everyone believes.

As I boasted yesterday, we got high speed Internet. When the installation guy came yesterday, my parents actually had their computer being looked at by a technician, getting it high speed Internet ready.

We got the computer back today, along with a router. A router is a device that lets you connect multiple computers to one high speed Internet connection.

Got the router hooked up. Got my parents computer hooked up. Got my computer hooked up.

For some reason, my computer is the only one that gets high speed Internet.

Needless to say, there's been a lot of yelling and screaming in this house for me to fix it.

But I can't fix it.

No comments: