Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, June 06, 2005

Well, my obsession with being Entwistle's resident trainspotter (as chronicled in this week's column) continues today. I'm starting to see the errors in the Via schedule. While it says the westbound should be rolling through at 10:10 AM, I'm starting to find that 10:35 is more like it.

You're probably wondering what the point of all this is. Well, what I'm eventually hoping to do is, once I get this schedule figured out, I'll get some film for the old camera and dip into my amateur photographer skills to get some really cool pictures of the Via rocketing through town.

That and moon passengers.


In case you're curious, I thought I'd do a little update on my favourite filmmaker, Kevin Smith.

Right now, Mr. Smith is hard at work being an actor. He actually won himself a starring role in Catch & Release, some chick flick with Jennifer Garner. He's in the middle of filming that right now.

This fall, he begins rolling cameras on the film he's promised to be his next: Clerks 2: The Passion of the Clerks. There were many reasons for the delay: the whole Weinsteins splitting from Miramax thing, getting the funding, making sure all the actors could come back and, of course, finishing Catch & Release. Smith still hopes to have it out in the spring.

And today, there's a wacky rumour circulating that he'll be pushing back Clerks 2 again so he can go make Degrassi Junior High: The Movie.

More as it develops.

No comments: