Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Latest column's up! Yes, I've been rather slack lately, so this one's up way early. It's called Blessing in Disguise:

"Whenever God closes a door, he opens a window, my mother is fond of saying. I’ve always found that to be an excessively cheery view of life, but it does have its merits. For example, you might be heading out to the movies one night to see the latest summer blockbuster. By the time you get to the theatre, though, you find the movie is sold out. Naturally, at first, you’ll be all upset and angry, but then, look at the opportunities! There are other good movies playing…many good restaurants are still open…something better may come along. And that’s exactly how the people of Wabamun are looking at their current situation. "

Yup, you've figured it out. I figured it was time for me to weigh in on the Lake Wabamun oil spill.

Read it all!

No comments: