Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, July 05, 2015

New Week, New Targ!

U62: The Targ


Well, gang, summer is here, and with that, things are slowing down a bit, leaving me with very little material in this week’s episode of U62: The Targ.  So, I scrape the bottom of the barrel a little bit, but I find some scraps for Episode 8.13: Dog Days of Summer.
  • Rambling about Star Wars is always good, so I continue the countdown to The Force Awakens
  • The Raccoons looks to be the next reboot coming down the line, so I rant about that.
  • I got the latest issue of the Augustana alumni magazine the other day, so I share some tales of the good ol’ days
  • And taking a minute to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Back to the Future.
Head over to the main site to give it a listen!

No comments: