Just forget the words and sing along

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ech. It's my birthday. Can't shroud myself in my usual cloak of angst because the niece and nephew are visiting. Gotta be all happy-happy for the younglings.

Anyway, at least I have the Internet Movie Database with me today. I don't have to watch Entertainment Tonight to see which celebrities share my birthday. According to the IMDb, I share my birthday with:

- champion figure skater Michelle Kwan
- actress and voice artist Cree Summer
- CSI star (and resident hot chick) Jorja Fox
- Law and Order: Trial by Jury star (and resident hot chick) Amy Carlson
- Ally McBeal singing sensation Vonda Shepard
- Oscar-winning screenwriter Akiva Goldsman
- Bill Campbell, star of one of my favourite movies, The Rocketeer
- Perpetual Star Trek guest star Vaughn Armstrong
- Beatles drummer Ringo Starr
- Stanley Brock, best remembered as Uncle Harvey in UHF
- and great actor Yul Brenner, you know, had he lived past 1985.

No comments: