Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Latest Column's Up!

This week's is called Good Evening Madam Chairman, Honorable Judges, Ladies and Gentlemen:

"My parents, upstanding citizens of the community that they are, are currently in the throes of judging the local 4H speech competitions. I guess speech giving is a big part of 4H. As my parents sit over the dinner table and compare notes about the weekend’s speeches, it’s gotten me to reminiscing about my own time taking part in speech competitions. It makes me go down to my room and dig out the one and only award I’ve ever one for my speeches. "

Click here to read it all!

Wow. I was able to sit down and write three columns this afternoon. It's a good thing, too. Now that I've got everything to mess around with audio here at home, I'll spend a lot more time doing radio stuff than writing, I think.

No comments: