Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 01, 2004

And now, the latest exciting installment of Chaos in Print! Tonight's episode, The Final Frontier:

I still want to travel into space. Is that a childish dream? I guess this all really started in the eighth grade. That’s when the Canadian Space Agency ran an ad in every major newspaper in the country, announcing that they were looking for new astronauts. I mean, how cool is that? There it was, a classified ad: “Wanted: astronauts. Send resume to….” As an impressionable 13-year old who was deep into Star Trek, I was inspired. But I was in junior high. I grew up, no more ads were run, and I saw there was more to Earth than what lay above. But the dream still kind of lingers.

Tune in for more exciting action!

Next Issue...Slightly Less Action

No comments: