Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, February 02, 2004

Oh, happy day!

Trouble sent me an article this morning. 4Kids Entertainment, the same folks who imported Pokemon, are going to be importing my all-time favourite anime that I watched every morning in Japan! We are talking about the TV program whose closing theme I have adopted as the closing them for Chaos in a Box. Yes, it's the one, the only, Tokyo Mew Mew!

Of course, some changes are being made to make it more palitable to North American audiences, like re-naming it Hollywood Mew Mew. That seems rather...pointless. Oh, well. It will be premiering on the Fox Network later this year; I'm speculating as part of the Fall Saturday Morning Line-Up. Here's hoping it becomes as popular as Sailor Moon, so I can buy a boxed set of the complete, uncut series someday.

Next Issue...Anglais!

No comments: