Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Oh, something from the latest ToyFare I forgot to mention. I only mention this because I have a few classmates who obsessivly loved this movie. Get read for...PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN action figures. I saw the movie. It was good, but not 4 nib material.

Speaking of 4 nib material, great shake-ups happening on Pokemon, as the end of the fifth season starts coming to North America. Ash has finally defeated his rival Gary in Pokemon battle. Gary has decided to hang it up and become a researcher like his grandpa, Professor Oak. Having made it to the semi-finals of the Jhoto League Championship before losing out, Ash is now heading home to Pallet Town for a sabbatical. Where is he headed next? Well, there's a lot of hinting towards the Hoenn region, which is where the Pokemon Advance video games take place. And where all the episodes I saw in Japan a year ago took place.

Next Issue...JLA Forever

No comments: