Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oh my God! Another of my favourite failed TV shows is coming to DVD! Coming out on Boxing Day is...

seaQuest DSV: Season 1

We don't have any specifics yet on bonus material, but we are promised "never before seen footage!"

Now, a lot of people are thinking that it's weird that it's coming out on December 26, because December 26 is a Monday this year, and DVDs always come out on Tuesday. But, it makes perfect sense when you think of it. Wouldn't you like to target all those Boxing Day shoppers?

Actually, I'm going to take advantage of this to make a little list. For the longest time, I've been wanting to throw together a bit of a DVD shopping list for my website...something to keep track of the new releases I want to buy.

So, with this seaQuest announcement, I'm going to throw together - right now - a list of all the TV shows on DVD I want that are coming out between now and January. I mean, this is in addition to all the Star Treks and Futurama and GI Joe and Transformers and Batman: The Animated Series that are already readily available.

Anyway, here's the list!

October 18
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Season 1, Volume 1

November 8
- Space: Above and Beyond - The Complete Series
- Jay and Silent Bob do Degrassi

December 6
- Gargoyles: Season 2, Volume 1
- The He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special
- Star Wars Clone Wars: Volume 2

December 26
- seaQuest DSV: the Complete First Season

January 10
- The Flash: The Complete Series

that should do it.

No comments: