Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 24, 2015

New Week, New Targ



Summer is truly upon us!  I’m wearing shorts and showing off my sexy legs!  And on days like today, nothing like loading up the MP3 player with podcasts and heading out into the world!  And what better podcast than mine, and this week’s episode, Episode 8.10: Hooker Bike?  Ramblings on this week’s episode:
  • My latest discoveries on Shomi, heading into reminiscing about Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and my gritty reboot plans for The Edison Twins.
  • My thoughts on the new Transformers writing committee, and the new method of mapping out franchises
  • Gushing about the Flash season finale
That, and a song of the show, and various tangents I go off on.

Head over to the main site to give it a listen!

No comments: