Welcome to Wednesday! At the halfway point for the week, and I'm still digging it. What have I been telling you? Nothing but beautiful autumn weather all this week! I'm out getting my steps in in the afternoon, more and more leaves are starting to change colour. And I'll be honest with you. You know what I did yesterday afternoon? I had to stop in at Canadian Tire and check out all the Halloween decorations. Man, I wish I had a house. I'd be one of those people who goes overboard with the decorations on Halloween and Christmas. When I was a kid and started getting too old for trick or treating, that's where I redirected all my Halloween energy: into decorating the house. I still do what I can around my apartment. I'm too lazy to carve a pumpkin, so a few years ago, I got one of those plastic Jack O'Lanterns that they've got at Canadian Tire. But I did do some fancy customization. I put in one of those lightbulbs that flickers like a candle, so it looks more like a Jack O'Lantern. Anyway, the countdown app on my phone says we've got 45 days until Halloween, so still kind of early for that. But in the meantime, we can still have the candy.
It's Would You Rather Wednesday here on the Texting Takeover. I always like to get a healthy debate going on these Wednesday and try to break up the monotony. I was going through my list of potential questions, and I really enjoyed this one. You know me, I'm a fat guy who loves to eat, so I always instantly go to the food ones. Would you rather try a new restaurant every day for a month, or go to your favourite restaurant every day for a month? I think I know which one I'm doing here. A new restaurant every day for a month. I mean, whenever the fast food places bring out something new, I just have to go out and try it. So I love the adventure of going to a new restaurant. And I've been in town for five years now! There are still many great restaurants here in town that I haven't tried. So I want to embrace that sprit of adventure. New restaurant every day for a month. So how about you? Would you rather try a new restaurant every day for a month, or go to your favourite restaurant every day for a month? Text in and let me know!
And that's it for me, I'm done for the day. Thanks for hanging out with me on this lovely Wednesday morning. But before I go, Ijust want to take a moment to wish you all a happy National Guacamole Day!
Yeah, I couldn't find a good clip for guacamole, but guacamole is a dip for nachos, so I think it works. But yes, guacamole! That tasty Mexican dip made up of avocado, some other stuff, and spices. That's all I really know about guacamole. It's mashed up avocado. And because of that it, it's so much more than a dip for nachos. You can put it on tacos! You can use it for a pizza dip! And apparently, some vegans like to use it to make stuffed mushrooms. Yup, they stuff mushrooms with it. I like mushrooms That actually sounds really good. So happy National Guacamole Day, everyone! And whatever day you're celebrating today, I hope you have a good one.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment