Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, January 23, 2005

First and foremost, latest column. Angst Piece #327:

" I hate starting over. I hate new beginnings. I hate being in the intersection, staring down the road, and taking that first step. Granted, most people find that to be a wonderfully exciting experience. It’s a chance for reinvention; an opportunity to dig deep and find out more about yourself; the overwhelmingly endless outcomes. But not me. I think it sucks. I think it sucks mainly because I’ve been here so many times before. "

All you can read!

God, I'm bored, what with no TV and all. I'm darn close to buying one of these TV Games. You've seen them. They're the joystick with about a half-a-dozen games built in. They originally started with the retro gaming trend. You know, it was an Atari joystick with 10 classic Atari games built in. Well, now they're doing original games. I've been very close to buying the Spider-Man TV Game. 5 Spider-Man games, all in one joystick.

Of course, if you just want to buy it for me, I wouldn't object.

next Issue...Sleepy sleep

No comments: