Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, May 22, 2004

I've been wanting to mention this for a while, but have always forgotten to.

I love trains. I'm eagerly looking forward to Spider-Man 2. Wouldn't it be great if the two were combined somehow? Well, they have been!

Sony Pictures, Marvel Entertainment, and Via Rail have teamed-up to bring us the "Spot the Spider-Man Train" contest. See, Via Rail has painted up six of their locomotives with images from Spider-Man 2. If you spot one of these trains, you can enter their contest online and be in the running for a complete Sony home theatre or a Via Rail vacation.

Read all the details right here!

I'd love to see this Spider-Man locomotive. Even though the Via hasn't stopped in my neighbouring town of Evansburg for about 12 years, Via's online timetable still lists when it should be rolling through town. I think I'll have to map this out and take regular walks down to the train tracks to try to spot the Spider-Man train!

Next Issue...Spider-Train

No comments: