Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, May 10, 2004

I am now very content.

Ever since I got home from Japan, my biggest concern has been, "How am I going to see Pokemon 6?" I mean, it came out in theatres over there just two weeks after I left! I was watching TV ads for it as I packed up my stuff! It was a huge cosmic tease, is what it was. But now, I am content.

Pokemon 6 comes out in North America on June 1. As I always suspected, the thrill of seeing Pokemon on the big screen has worn off, so it'll be coming out straight to DVD.

Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker will retail for about $24.99. Among the bonus materials will be the Pokemon short film that screened theatrically with it, a music video, and a special introduction by Kuniko Yuyama, the director of all 6 films and a good chunk of the TV show.

The plot revolves around Ash, Brock, May and Max battling to save Jirachi from an evil magician. Jirachi is a magical pokemon with the power to grant wishes.

I am content. But now the question is, how am I going to see Pokemon 7? It comes out in Japan in July. They ALL come out in Japan in July.

And I won another gym badge in the video game today. 7 down, 1 to go. Then, it's off to the Pokemon League!

Next Issue...The Search for a Life

No comments: