Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yay! Shockwave!

This morning, the completion of a three and a half year quest!

I saw Shockwave, Part II, the second-season premiere of Enterprise.

I'm sure I've ranted about this several times before. Thanks to me teaching English in Japan, I missed the entire second season of Enterprise. That's OK, as it was kind of lame from what I heard, but the first season finale, Shockwave, ended on a huge, "WTF?" of a cliffhanger, and I never, ever got to see the resolution.

and now that I've seen the resolution, all I can say is, "I waited three and a half years for that?"

Yeah, it was a typical, bland, Enterprise episode.

But at least I finally got to see how Ensign Hoshi Sato wound up topless. (No, that wasn't the cliffhanger, but when I was in Japan and looking for a synopsis, that photo accompanied every one.)

No comments: