Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, June 23, 2008

Incredible Hulk Review

Well, it's time for the first update to Chaos in a Box since I got my new computer. The website templates seem to have successfully made it to my new computer...I've got the FTP programs and the HTML editors that my friends recommend, so let's get to it!

A little more than a week ago, I went to see The Incredible Hulk.

Read my review!

What's dominating the movie news right now....

One movie that's in development right now that I'm really curious about is Nottingham. As the old saying goes, "The villain is the hero of his own story," and that's the premise behind Nottingham. In this revisionary take of the Robin Hood mythos, the Sheriff of Nottingham is actually a noble lawman, stuck serving a corrupt king. And Robin Hood...not the virtuous soul we've come to know and love. It's coming to us from Ridley Scott, who gave us Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven and most recently, American Gangster. Russel Crowe has long been attached to be the Sheriff, Sienna Miller just signed on to play Maid Marian, and it looks like Christian Bale will be signing on to play Robin Hood.

Speaking of Sienna Miller, let's not forget she's playing the villainous Baroness in the now-filming live-action movie version of G.I. Joe. And it looks like the film is going to have a subtitle. The name....

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

No comments: