Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Latest Targ's Up!

So, a few weeks ago, I went down to Red Deer for a family function, and I used Blooger's new "Future Post" function to automatically put up a blog entry saying, "Hey, I'm in Red Deer, so no new episode this week."

Today, I use my future post powers for good! I am once again in Red Deer for a family function, but this time, I recorded this week's episode of the Targ in advance, posted it before I left, and I am using the future post function to say, "It's ready for download!"

That's right, I got this week's episode of the Targ up!

This week, we've got Episode 98: The Art of Mediocrity. In this one, I get ready to sit down and watch all 10 Pokemon films, start wondering about where to get that new computer, and tell the tale of Tama the Station Master.

Give it a listen!

No comments: