Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Latest column's up! this week's has a bit of an old-school flavour to it. It's called Boys and Their Toys:

"I’ve been an amateur action figure collector for about 13 years or so, and in that time, I’ve achieved certain milestones with my collection. There are certain points where I go, “Whoa. I’ve come a long way, baby.” The first such milestone was, naturally, buying my first figure; a Commander Riker at a Star Trek convention. Then there was the first Star Wars figure, that crazy day in ’94 when I saved my money for three months and then blew it all in one afternoon on action figures, the night I discovered ToyFare magazine…the list goes on. I reached one of those milestones today when I thought, “Ya know, it wouldn’t be too terrible having a Barbie doll in my collection.” "

As always, here's the whole thing!

Next Issue...Always With the Issues

No comments: