Just forget the words and sing along

Thursday, July 24, 2003

I've been wasting way too much time on my new addiction: Lego Racers. It's a video game I tried on my cousin's PlayStation, and I just fished it out of a discount bin for PC. It's a racing game in the style of Super Mario Kart and all that. You race little Lego cars down little Lego World tracks. And thing is, because it's Lego, you build your own car. I've built four so far: Scarecrow, Easy Rider, Boxcar Willie, and Knightman. Boxcar is simply a big block on wheels. And know what? It's the best one I've built.

And see, thing is, because it's Lego, you don't unlock cars when you win. No. You unlock Lego sets to build your cars. You start with the standards: Basic, Town, Space, and Castle. So far, I've unlocked Pirate, Tropical Island, a second Castle, and two versions of that Johnny Thunder adventure. It's just so darn addictive. Anyway, off to build a fifth car!

Next issue...Attack of the Knightman!

No comments: