Just forget the words and sing along

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Well, now it's Wednesday. For those interested in the follow-up, I saw Terminator 3, which was actually a lot better than I expected, and Tomb Raider 2, which was about what I expected. I also wound up going to Toys R Us and buying some of the leftover Star Trek Nemesis action figures. I know the movie was all "meh," but they were cool toys! Besides, I first got into collecting action figures with the Star Trek ones. For some reason, they became really hard-to-find around 1995. I'm a little thrilled that there's finally new product on the shelves.

Sadly, they became really hard-to-find right when the Star Trek: Voyager toys came out. I still want the Doctor for my collection. I occasionally look for him on eBay, seeing if someone is willing to part with his/hers. I also found this online store that sells nothing but Star Trek toys, which is appropriatly called, Star Trek Toys. I can buy the Doctor from them for $80 US. Call me cheap, but I won't pay that much for a collectable action figure until I have so much money that I can wipe my ass with silk, to quote whathisname from The Matrix Reloaded.

Next issue...The Doctor Lives!

No comments: