Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Latest column's up! This week, I've got Grilled Cheese on the brain:

"So there’s this movie out right now called The 40-Year Old Virgin. And yes, I have heard the jokes. “Hey Mark, is that your life story?” And I respond, “No! It’s not going to be my life story for 12 more years.” Now, while I have not seen the movie yet, I have read a certain character train of the titular character that I identify with. Seems that the 40-year old virgin is on a quest to create the perfect egg salad sandwich, and he spends most of his time looking for ingredients rather than looking for sexual gratification. And I can’t help but realize that I, too, am on a similar quest. Only, instead of the perfect egg salad sandwich, I seek to create the perfect grilled cheese sandwich."

Read it all!

Oh, and in other not so exciting news, I finally got to try an A&W Swiss Veggie Deluxe today. And I was pleasantly surprised! It's actually quite good.

No comments: