Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Final Ones Are Up!

OK, so we've got the latest podcast up! This week is Episode 3: Moving Day. I threw it together while I was packing.

Click Here to Listen!

And, the latest column is up, too. This week is Planning and Execution:

"I think it’s become no secret by now that I love the Olympics. I really hope to go to them someday. Sadly, not as an athlete, but as a spectator. My sentiment is at its strongest right now, in the closing days of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy. I may have missed the Olympics this time around, but I’m already setting my sights on the next Olympics: Vancouver 2010. I will be going to Vancouver. I mean, when’s the next time the Olympics are going to be in my figurative backyard? I’d be stupid not to go. But, I still need to put some kind of a plan in place. As always, the key thing is money."

Click here to read it!

And that's it. This'll probably be the last podcast and column for a few weeks while I get settled in Athabasca. You know how it is, it takes time to get a phone line and a new ISP and all that. If I"m going to keep doing this podcast, then high-speed Internet is a must.

But yeah. All I have left to do is fold up my laptop and stick it in its case, then it's the 2.5 hour drive to Athabasca. I meet my new roommate at my new place of work, then I have dinner with the boss, and tommorrow my first job in radio begins.

No comments: